Procedure for a New Parent Adding New Student
1) Go to CTA website (www.catamilacademy.org) and click the "Register" button in the middle of the "Registration" page. If you click "Members Login" (meant for returning parents), then in the next page that shows up, click "New Registration".
2) A new "Registration" form will show up, with "New Parent" box selected at the top. If "Returning Parent" is selected, explicitly select "New Parent".
3) Enter all the requested information. There are some optional fields, but you must atleast fill in all the mandatory fields, marked with an *.
4) When selecting "Grade", you can click the "?" to know what skill levels are needed for each grade. Using this as a reference and the age of the child, select a 'Grade' that you think will be appropriate for your child. All new kids who are not assigned to either "Preschool" or "Basic-1" will be evaluated by CTA, before being placed in that "Grade" recommeded.
5) Things to remember when entering data: a)Some fields will not allow you to enter data. You have to select a pre-assigned data by clicking on the small down arrow next to it. b)When entering the Date of Birth - click on the calendar icon next to the field; then select the month, the year and day, in that order. c)When entering the parent email-id and the password, you will have to enter the same data twice, just to make sure this critical fields are not mistyped. d)When you enter wrong data or do not enter data in a mandatory field, that field background will turn to 'RED', indicating wrong data. You will need to correct it.
6) When all mandatory data is entered, scroll down and "Click" on the "Submit" button.
7) Click "OK" to confirm prompt.
8) The "Rules & Regulations" page of CTA is now displayed. You can scroll up or down to read them fully to make sure you agree with it. Then at the bottom of that display window, you have space to enter your name. Please enter your name in that box. Then click "I Agree" button at the bottom, outside the scroll window.
9) Now another window with CTA's waiver policy will show up on your screen. Again review contents and make sure you agree. Then at the bottom of that display window, you have space to enter your name. Please enter your name in that box. Make sure this is spelt exactly the same way as the previous window. Then click "I Agree" button at the bottom, outside the scroll window.
10) Now a payment screen will show up. You can "pay in person" or pay through "paypal". Select the one you want and follow the prompts.
11) If you choose to pay through 'Paypal', it will take you to the 'Paypal' site. There you can pay with your credit card or through your 'Paypal' account, if you have one. (Remember: you don't have to have a 'Paypal' account. You can pay with your credit card).
12) Once the 'Payment' process is done, you will be presented with a registration confirmation screen. Please print this and bring this on your first Registration to CTA. You will also be sent a confirmation email to the email address you had given.
13) You have now completed the "Registration" process. Thank you. See you on August 28th, "Registration" day for CTA. Remember to bring your Registration confirmation slip that you printed out.