Procedure for Returning Parents Adding a New Student
1) Go to CTA website (www.catamilacademy.org) and click "Members Login", in the top right. Go to step 4. In case you click the "Register" button (meant for new parents) in the middle of the "Registration" page, Go to step 2.
2) A new "Registration" form will show up, with "New Parent" box selected at the top. In case "Returning Parent" box is selected, explicitly click "New Parent"
3) In the new display window, make sure the "Register New Student" box is selected. (If "Register Returning Student" box is selected, then explicitly select "Register New Student" box.).
4) Use your existing "User Email" and "Password" that you have registered with us to Login. You must have received this from CTA already. The system will show you your children who are Registered with us.
5) Click "My Child Registration" menu in the top left. Make sure the "Register New Student" box is selected. (If "Register Returning Student" box is selected, then explicitly select "Register New Student" box.).
6) All your parent information should have been auto filled. But you need to add info for the new child that you are trying to add. There are some optional fields, but you must atleast add the mandatory fields (marked with an *), which are: a)First name of child b)Last name c)Which Branch d)Gender of child e) Date of birth (Click on the calendar next to it - select month, year & date) f)Birth place g)Doctor's name h)Doctor's phone number i)EC1(Emergency Contact 1) name j)EC1 phone number and k)Grade.
7) When selecting "Grade", you can click the "?" to know what skill levels are needed for each grade. Using this as a reference and the age of the child, select a 'Grade' that you think will be appropriate for your child. All new kids who are not assigned to either "Preschool" or "Basic-1" will be evaluated by CTA, before being placed in that "Grade" recommeded.
8) Things to remember when entering data: a)Some fields will not allow you to enter data. You have to select a pre-assigned data by clicking on the small down arrow (or calendar icon) next to it. b)When you enter wrong data or do not enter data in a mandatory field, that field background will turn to 'RED', indicating wrong data. You will need to correct it.
9) When all mandatory data is entered, scroll down and "Click" on the "Submit" button.
10) Click "OK" to confirm prompt.
11) The "Rules & Regulations" page of CTA is now displayed. You can scroll up or down to read them fully to make sure you agree with it. Then at the bottom of that display window, you have space to enter your name. Please enter your name in that box. Then click "I Agree" button at the bottom, outside the scroll window.
12) Now another window with CTA's waiver policy will show up on your screen. Again review contents and make sure you agree. Then at the bottom of that display window, you have space to enter your name. Please enter your name in that box. Make sure this is spelt exactly the same way as the previous window. Then click "I Agree" button at the bottom, outside the scroll window.
13) Now a payment screen will show up. You can "pay in person" or pay through "paypal". Select the one you want and follow the prompts.
14) If you choose to pay through 'Paypal', it will take you to the 'Paypal' site. There you can pay with your credit card or through your 'Paypal' account, if you have one. (Remember: you don't have to have a 'Paypal' account. You can pay with your credit card).
15) Once the 'Payment' process is done, you will be presented with a registration confirmation screen. Please print this and bring this on your first Registration to CTA. You will also be sent a confirmation email to the email address you had given.
16) You have now completed the "Registration" process. Thank you. See you on August 28th, "Registration" day for CTA. Remember to bring your Registration confirmation slip that you printed out.